Weekly Gift Idea December 4, 2014: Sharing
• Our love for one another.
• A simple gift for a lonely person, perhaps something you baked in the oven.
• Your favorite book, off your shelf. Put a nice note into it.
• A can of soda pop to a homeless person looking in your car window. If you would like, you can wrap it in a dollar bill.
• A gift to the Salvation Army or your local food bank.
• A gift to the local children’s hospital.
• Something you need with your own hands using your own skills. You ladies can use your sewing, knitting or crocheting skills. Men can make a wooden toy for a child.
255 total views, 1 views today