Brother Sewing Machines
When I was a boy, my mother had a treadle sewing machine. We also had no electric washing machine. Finally a motor was added to mother’s machine. I remember that the drive belt came off frequently. I also had to put in the bobbin and thread the needle, things my sweet Mother could not handle.
My wife and her aunt were professional seamstresses. With technology, the machines grew in capability and became more reliable. Singer had the market mostly by themselves until after WWII. The following model is a favorite best seller, highly rated at Amazon.
Brother cs6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Monogramming foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Blind stitch foot, Button fitting foot, Walking foot, Spring action quilting foot Other, Included Accessories : Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, spool pin, bobbins (3), cleaning brush, seam ripper, screwdriver, eyelet punch, power cord, Operation Manual, hard protective case, oversized table
Other Sewing Machines
Bestseller Sewing Machines
- Brother Embroidery Machine, PE800 5” x 7”, Embroidery-Only Machine with Color Touch LCD Display, USB Port, 11 Lettering Fonts, and 138 Built-In Designs
- Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4x4 Embroidery Machine With 67 Built-in Stitches, 70 Built-in Designs, 5 Lettering Fonts
- Brother Embroidery Machine, PE770, 5” x 7” Embroidery Machine with Built-in Memory, USB Port, 6 Lettering Fonts, 136 Built-in Designs
- Brother PED-Basic Embroidery Card Writer
- Children Girl Belly Dance Performance Costumes India Traditional Dance Pants Set
- Brother Embroidery Machine, PE550D, 125 Built-In Designs, 45 Disney Designs, Large Color Touch LCD Display, Automatic Needle Threader, 25-Year Limited Warranty
- PE800 with Initial Stitch Embroidery Lettering & Monogramming Software
- Nipitshop Patches Cute Robot Repair auto Mechanic Iron Sew On Embroidered Patch Badge Transfer Kids Clothing Cartoon for adorning Your Jeans Hats Bags Jackets Shirts or Gift Set
- Skeleton Unicorn Horse Black Cartoon Chidren Kids Embroidren Iron Patch/Logo Sew On Patch Clothes Bag T-Shirt Jeans Biker Badge Applique
- Embrilliance AlphaTricks Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
141 total views, 1 views today